By using our site, you consent to our Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Last updated on Dec 2nd 2023
The term ‘OmaTheAKK’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered/operational office is A 34/30, Teliyana Phatak Varanasi UTTAR PRADESH 221001. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without OmaTheAKK’s prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time
CANCELATION & REFUND POLICY
Last updated on Dec 2nd 2023
OmaTheAKK reserves the right to refuse/cancel any membership. OmaTheAKK at its sole discretion may cancel any order(s):
- If it suspects a fraudulent transaction, or
- For any reason outside the control of the OmaTheAKK including causes for unforeseen difficulties.
Refund/cancellation policies applicable in the following conditions:
- The order once delivered cannot be canceled in any case.
- In case there is an option for online download of data than cancellation will not be possible
- In case of failed transactions or double realization of account for the same order, the total deducted amount will be refunded. In any such case, notification email should be sent to email@example.com within 72 hours of the transaction outside of which, refund cannot be guaranteed
- In case of canceled order/failed transactions, the bank/card transaction charges of the
- buyer, if any, is likely to be forfeited
- e) OmaTheAKK offers no guarantees whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds in the buyers card/account
- f) In case of part cancellations, the amount refunded will be corresponding to the part Cancellation
Apart from the scenarios discussed, No cancellations & Refunds are entertained.
If a user wishes to cancel their plan, they can do so through the self service feature in the edit profile section after Log In. Any cancellation will be processed after the current cycle ends.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Last updated on Dec 2nd 2023
As OmaTheAKK products are digital in nature, Deliveries are made to your email inbox. Do check your SPAM folder. Shipping is not applicable for business.
Permitted use: All Media belongs to OmaTheAKK, who own all right, title, interest and intellectual property rights (including copyright, trademark and database rights) in and to the Media. No intellectual property rights in any Media are transferred or granted to subscribers, users or other third parties. ”AKK” and other marks (see Website/trademarks) are registered trademarks which, along with all other Media, you may not use without written permission from OmaTheAKK. You may, however, do the following:
- View Media for your personal use on any device that is compatible with Website (this might be your pc, laptop, smartphone, tablet or other mobile device) and store Media on that device for your personal use.
- Print single copies of articles on paper for your personal use.
- Share links to articles by using the share tools we make available at the foot of each article.
- Use crawler technology to search and link Website(pages), provided that you do not infringe the restrictions on use below.
On condition that you do not create a substitute (as defined below), you may also do the following:
- Publish online, the original OmaTheAKK headline and a link to the OmaTheAKK article (on Website) and the first 140 characters of an article.
- Forward the original OmaTheAKK headline and a link to the OmaTheAKK article (on Website) and the first 140 characters of an article to other individuals.
We define a substitute as a product or service that in our reasonable opinion reduces the need for users or other third parties to pay for Media directly, or which creates revenue from the Media to the detriment of OmaTheAKK’s own ability to generate revenues from that content.
As specified in the “restrictions on use” section below you may not republish or redistribute videos or full text articles (unless you share articles published at www.omatheakk.com/ using our ‘send email’ tool to send videos/articles to the email addresses of individuals). you may however republish or redistribute “summaries” of OmaTheAKK videos/articles if you comply with the conditions set out below. “summaries” can be either an “extract” or an “abstract”. By “extract” we mean 30 words copied verbatim from an OmaTheAKK video/article which is inserted into a longer original work. By “abstract” we mean a 30 word non-verbatim summary of the news or facts reported in an OmaTheAKK video/article which does not form part of a longer work.
These are the conditions you must comply with in order to produce summaries:
- You clearly source OmaTheAKK as the author of any video/article from which you have derived a summary by way of an attribution with a hypertext link from the word OmaTheAKK to the original story published on YouTube/Website;
- In the case of abstracts, you make clear that the abstract has been produced by you by stating “this abstract from OmaTheAKK was produced by OmaTheAKK”, with a hypertext link from the word “OmaTheAKK” to the original story published on YouTube/Website;
- You ensure that your summaries do not in whole or in part form a substitute for OmaTheAKK’s own products and services (see above for how we define substitute). The more summaries you create the greater the risk is that each one is a substitute. No individual or organization may create, republish or redistribute more than one summaries in aggregate each day, sourced from a different OmaTheAKK video/article that is published on the same day that you create the summary;
- You do not use or create summaries that promote or endorse any product or service; and
If OmaTheAKK notifies you that you are creating a substitute(s) or republishing Media, you shall immediately cease doing so and all of your rights in respect of Media shall be regarded as having been withdrawn, unless/until OmaTheAKK reaches an agreement with you regarding your rights in respect of Media.
Please note that the rights to use Media detailed above do not extend to content, data or other material published by OmaTheAKK that we license from third parties, which you may not republish or redistribute. Nor shall you modify, copy, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any such licensed content, data or other material, in whole or in part.
Please note that in addition to our rights at law to restrict certain types of use referred to in this section 2, the restrictions below are also contractual in nature and bind all users and subscribers of Website.
Restrictions on use:
You may not use Website or the Media for any unlawful purpose or other than as set out in the “permitted use” section above. Without limitation and by way of example only, this means that you cannot:
- If you are a registered user or subscriber, share your user name and password (which includes pins) with anyone else. A password is for one person’s use. Sharing a password means a copy of the Media may subsequently be made by someone who is not authorized to do so. Password sharing is a breach of the Terms and may result in an infringement of copyright. We monitor usage of Website to detect password sharing;Copy, display, publish, republish or redistribute, communicate or disseminate to third parties full text articles, photographs, graphics, tables, videos or images in any way other than as permitted by the “permitted use” section;
- Copy, display, publish, republish or redistribute, communicate or disseminate to third parties full text articles, photographs, graphics, tables, videos or images in any way other than as permitted by the “permitted use” section;
- Copy, display, publish, republish, redistribute, communicate or disseminate headlines in any way other than as permitted by the “permitted use” section;
- Archive or store any of the Media for access by anyone other than yourself;
- Create derivative works from the Media, unless you are creating summaries as described in the “permitted use” section above;
- Create copy of any articles on Website or any other Media;
- Photocopy or scan copies of articles or other Media;
- Remove the copyright or trademark notice from any copies of Media;
- Create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically and/or regularly downloading, caching, printing and storing all or any of the Media (by crawling or otherwise);
- License, transfer or sell any of the OmaTheAKK content, in whole or in part;
- Frame, harvest or scrape the Media or otherwise access the Media for similar purposes; and
- Use or attempt to use the Media outside the parameters we set depending on what subscription you have.
Linking: if you would like to link to our Website, please read and comply with the following guidelines and all applicable laws. A site or service that links to Website:
- May display an OmaTheAKK logo (subject to our brand guidelines) but must not otherwise use any OmaTheAKK trademarks without permission from OmaTheAKK;
- May not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the logo;
- May link to the homepage of Website, and, provided that the requirements above are complied with, may also link to other pages of Website;
- Must not in any way imply that OmaTheAKK is endorsing it or its products or services or any other party or that party’s products or services;
- Must not misrepresent its relationship with OmaTheAKK or present false information about OmaTheAKK, Website or the Media;
- Must not be a site or service that infringes any intellectual property or other right of any person or that otherwise does not comply with all relevant laws and regulations;
- Must not be a site or service that contains content that could be construed as distasteful or offensive or otherwise incompatible with the ethos of OmaTheAKK, Website or Media.